Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Little Adventures Continues...


I remember one time when I cycled away like a lightning from a pursuing dog and went to the downhill slope road. I was relieved when I got down that hill because no dogs has ever got the guts to pursue me down the hill. But I think that day, I got slapped by fate when my bicycle went wobbly and out of control. Then, I accidentally hit one of the resident's roadside plant vase and that vase cleaved in two and I went head first straight to the road pavement and got knocked-out for a few seconds. When I came to, I realized that the owner of the vase is opening the front door. Thinking that I don't need any extra helping of trouble and aggravation, I picked-up my bicycle and zoom away in a flash. Man, for me, that memory still gets me the giggles now and then.

2 comments:

ajezahmad said...

Aku pon penah eksiden basikal, terlanggar plat kete org. PAstu aku blah wat tak tau. Muahahahaha!

Ikhsan Nasir said...

Pergh... Hebat gila. Patah ke plat kete org tue? Sure kalau ingat blk rasa nak tergelak. Hu3x

Post a Comment